Last update: November 18, 2021. Also see other collected talk by Church Leaders
Elder Dale G. Renlund was named an Apostle of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints on October 3, 2015.
Elder Renlund had served as a General Authority Seventy since April 2009 prior to being named to the Quorum of the Twelve. He previously served in the presidency of the Africa Southeast Area.
After receiving B.A. and M.D. degrees from the University of Utah, Elder Renlund received further medical and research training at Johns Hopkins Hospital. He was a Professor of Medicine at the University of Utah and the Medical Director of the Utah Transplantation Affiliated Hospitals (UTAH) Cardiac Transplant Program.
Elder Renlund has served in numerous church callings including full-time missionary in Sweden, stake president, bishop, and Area Seventy.
Elder Renlund was born in Salt Lake City, Utah, in November 1952. He married Ruth Lybbert in 1977. They are the parents of one daughter (From the website of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints).
- General conference 2009 – present
- CES/worldwide devotionals . 2019 – present
- BYU . 2014 – present
- BYU–Idaho . 2017 – present
- BYU–Hawaii . 2006 – present
- Other . 2016 – present
- Preserving the Heart’s Mighty Change . October 2009, Sunday afternoon session
- Latter-day Saints Keep on Trying . April 2015, Saturday afternoon session
- Through God’s Eyes . October 2015, Sunday morning session
- “That I Might Draw All Men unto Me” . April 2016, Saturday morning session
- Repentance: A Joyful Choice . October 2016, Sunday afternoon session
- Our Good Shepherd . April 2017, Saturday morning session
- The Priesthood and the Savior’s Atoning Power . October 2017, general priesthood session
- Family History and Temple Work: Sealing and Healing . April 2018, Saturday afternoon session
- Choose You This Day . October 2018, Sunday afternoon session
- Abound with Blessings . April 2019, Sunday morning session
- October 2019, Sunday morning session
- Unwavering Commitment to Jesus Christ October 2019, Saturday morning session
- Consider the Goodness and Greatness of God April 2020, Saturday afternoon session
- Do Justly, Love Mercy, and Walk Humbly with God – October 2020, Sunday afternoon session
- Infuriating Unfairness – April 2021, Saturday afternoon session
- The Peace of Christ Abolishes Enmity October 2021, Sunday morning session
- “Doubt Not, but Be Believing” . January 13, 2019
- Constructing Spiritual Stability . September 16, 2014
- Creating and Conveying a Christlike Culture: More Than a Job August 26, 2019
- Experience God’s Love – December 3, 2019
- Lifelong Conversion September 14, 2021